Information for businesses
Why get involved?
Becoming a PACE mentor can support you and your organisation to develop new perspectives and approaches. It will help you build your disability confidence and challenge perceptions and unconscious bias about people with disability.
Engaging with the PACE program is simple. AND manages the program from start to finish including recruitment and selection of mentees, matching of mentors and mentees, pre-program briefings, as well as the evaluation process and feedback.
- Increase your disability confidence by working alongside people with disability.
- Be an employer of choice for people with disability.
- Grow a diverse and inclusive workforce to support innovation and change.
- Enhance skills such as managing diversity, coaching and listening.
- Gain customer loyalty.
- Strengthen workplace morale and productivity.
Find out more
The PACE Autumn program (April-July 17) has now closed for employers to participate.
For more information, or to register your interest for our Spring program (September-December 2017) please contact Stephanie Littlewood, Programs Manager on 02 8270 9240 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
 According to a University of Massachusetts survey, 92% of the American public view companies that hire people with disability more favourably than those that do not. 87% of the public also agree that they would prefer to give their business to companies that hire people with disability.