Applications for our Winter 2017 program are now open. If you are interested in applying for a Stepping Into internship, we encourage you to attend one of our upcoming information session via webinar.
The session will include:
- An overview of the Stepping Into program
- Top tips for job applications, preparing for interviews, and how to network
Sessions will run:
- Tuesday 14th March 12:30pm – 2:00pm
- Friday 24th March 10:30am – 12:00pm
- Friday 31st March 10:30am – 12:00pm
How to participate
To participate in the webinar, you will need to dial in to the teleconference for audio and the webinar for visuals.
Step 1: Webinar Login
- Join our webinar group on Redback Conferencing.
- Enter this code in the ‘I am a participant’ field: 6367393293
Step 2: Teleconference
- Dial 1800 896 323
- Enter Participant Code 6119704966
Please advise if you have any accessibility requirements for the session. We can arrange live captioning if advised in advance. There is no need to RSVP.
If you encounter any issues or have any further questions, please contact Isabel Heiner, Program Coordinator, on 03 9621 2276 or firstname.lastname@example.org.