The Australian Network on Disability produces a range of free and paid publications which aim to assist businesses and employers become disability confident.
Our paid publications are easy to read, simple to follow guides, and are available in hard copy or in electronic format for use on organisation intranets or as part of induction procedures. They can be customised to include organisation-specific information, imagery and branding.
Our suite of paid publications includes:
- Beyond Recruitment: a Guide to Developing and Retaining People with Disability in your Organisation
- Managers' Guide: Disability in the workplace
- Welcoming Customers with Disability
Our free publications, which are available online to all include:
- Design for Dignity Retail Guidelines
- Design for Dignity - Lendlease
- Sharing and Monitoring Disability Information in your Workforce
- Employer's Guide to Partnering with Disability Employment Services
For more information about our publications, please contact email@example.com.