6 Ways You Can Improve Access to Information
Wed 24 June 2020
What can you do to improve access to information for people with disability?
- Abide by the widely-adopted Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG).
- Caption your recorded and streamed video content to support audiences who are deaf and hard-of-hearing.
- Offer audio description and screen reader-friendly content, including alt text on images, to support people who are blind and have low vision.
- Offer Easy Read versions of your informational content for those who have intellectual disability.
- Provide multiple modes of accessing information for people with autism spectrum disorder and psychosocial disability.
- Commit to flexible work arrangements and workplace adjustments to meet the specific needs of your employees.
Moving forward together
As we continue working in these uncertain times, information will continue to be of the utmost importance, let’s make it available to everyone.
Ai-Media is a business that provides high quality speech-to-text solutions for broadcast, government, education and corporate clients all around the world. If you would like more information on Ai-Media or the services it provides in this area, please visit the Ai-Media website.