1. Program Commitment
- As a part of this program, it is expected that you attend your assigned briefing session in April (date will be advised), meet with your mentoring partner for 1-2 hours each month throughout the year, and attend the closing event in December.
- It is expected that you keep the Australian Network on Disability updated on the progress of the partnership and respond promptly to check-in requests.
- Mentors and mentees will respect professional and private boundaries in the context of the career mentoring program and treat information shared during the meetings as confidential unless agreed otherwise.
- Mentors and mentees are to advise their partner if they aren’t able to meet in a timely manner, through their preferred communication channels (email, text or phone call).
- Mentors and mentees must respect each other as individuals with differing views and opinions.Use time appropriately to discuss the mentee’s key goals of the mentoring program.
- The participation fee of the program is $1500 plus GST for mentees and $700 plus GST for mentors. (A quote can be provided upon request if your employer is paying for your participation.)
- If you are successfully matched, you are required to make payment within 14 days to lock in your place in the program.
- Once the payment has been received you will receive an email inviting you to your briefing session.
- If Australian Network on Disability do not receive payment within 14 days it will be assumed that you are no longer interested in participating in the Directing Change Mentoring program and your partner will be matched with another applicant.
- Australian Network on Disability prioritise providing positive and accessibility learning experiences for program participants. If you require any adjustments or support in order to participate in the program you can reach out to the team at Australian Network on Disability.
4. Feedback and evaluation
- Directing Change Mentoring will be reviewed and evaluated to ensure it is delivering a positive impact for all participants. It is expected that all mentors and mentees actively participate in the feedback process of the program
Participating parties also agree to follow Australian Network on Disability’s general Terms of Engagement (where relevant).