Directing Change Mentoring is a unique professional development opportunity that connects you with and allows you to be mentored by experienced company directors.
As a mentee, you will develop governance knowledge and build professional board networks.
You will meet with your mentor 8 times over the 8 months of the program, with the opportunity to work through a range of activities surrounding career development, boardroom insights, professional networking and confidence building.
To be eligible, you must be a leader with disability who is eager to build boardroom and governance knowledge.
- Applications open: Tuesday, November 22, 2022
- Applications close: Tuesday, January 31, 2022, at midnight (AEDT)
- Applicants advised of outcomes: Mid-February 2023
- Payments due: End of February 2023
- Program Launch: April 2023
- $1500 +GST
We encourage employees to reach out to their employers to support them with the cost of the program as this is an excellent professional development opportunity.
How we will support you
In April, prior to the program launch, you will be invited to attend a briefing session with your fellow participants to outline the program commitment and explore meeting activity ideas.
Mentor and mentee Handbooks will be provided to participants, and routine check-ins will take place throughout the program.
We will support participants with disability to ensure required adjustments and accessibility requirements are implemented as needed.
Ready to apply? Here are some tips
- Provide as much information as possible to ensure we match you with a suitable mentor.
- Mentors and mentees will need to submit their resume upon application.
- Let us know of any adjustment requirements or support you require throughout the application process or program.
- Read the Directing Change Mentoring Terms & Conditions before submitting your application.
- The link below will direct you to the application form. This should take you approximately 10 minutes to complete.