Changing the mindset of people means instilling right behaviours, attitudes, systems and knowledge.
With our training programs, you can create an inclusive environment that successfully includes people with disability as employees, customers and stakeholders. We offer face-to-face training programs, tailored information sessions, eLearning courses and webinars.
Our new elearns provides your organisation the ability to embed disability confidence further. With 11 modules available, we have conveniently developed four key areas to tailor to different departments and positions.
- Disability Confident Workforce
- Disability Confident Recruitment
- Disability Confident Management
- Inclusive Customer Experience
Find out more about our elearns here
Facilitated Online Training
Our online facilitated courses provide participants with knowledge and practical takeaways alongside the opportunity to learn and network in a group setting.
Our courses are presented in a wide range of mediums, including video, webinars, PowerPoint slides, activities, polls, quizzes and videos.
Below are the courses we have available:
- Disability Confident Workforces
- Disability Confident Managers
- Disability Confident Recruiters
- Inclusive Customer Experiences
- Accessible Communications
- Lunch & Learn sessions: Disability Confidence Training