The Australian Trade Commission – Austrade – is the Australian Government’s trade, investment and education promotion agency.
Through a global network of offices, Austrade assists Australian companies to grow their international business, attracts productive foreign direct investment into Australia and promotes Australia’s education sector internationally.
Our role is to advance Australia’s international trade, education and investment interests by providing information, advice and services. Specifically, we:
- Help Australian companies reduce the time, cost and risk of exporting, including through administration of the Export Market Development Grants scheme and the TradeStart program.
- Provide coordinated government assistance to attract and facilitate productive foreign direct investment (FDI) into Australia.
- Promote the Australian education sector in international markets and assist Australian education providers with market information and services.
- Provide advice to the Australian Government on its trade and investment policy agenda.
- Deliver Australian consular, passport and other government services in designated overseas locations.
- Manage the Building Brand Australia program to enhance awareness of contemporary Australian skills and capability and enrich Australia’s global reputation.
Please visit the website: www.austrade.gov.au
T 13 28 78 (within Australia)Web Address: http://www.austrade.gov.au