ANZ is a major international banking and financial services organisation which has more than five million customers worldwide and employs more than 48,000 people globally.
According to a recent internal survey, approximately 10% of employees at ANZ have a disability.
In June 2010 ANZ launched it’s third Disability Action Plan to ensure that our employees, customers and the community have equal access to all ANZ properties, products, services and information.
The Plan outlines specific and measurable steps that ANZ will take to:
- create a culture and workplace that is inclusive and supports our people with disability
- provide convenient, simple and responsible banking for our customers with disability
- earn the trust of people with disabilities in our community
ANZ also has an active and established disability network group whose purpose is to:
- Raise the awareness of disability and accessibility
- Represent staff in issues relating to disability
- Enable ANZ to be an employer of choice
- Foster an environment of inclusiveness and diversity
Follow this link to see the 2010-2012 ANZ Disability Action Plan:http://www.anz.com/