Australian Human Resources Institute (AHRI)
AHRI provides research, education and representation to promote the standing of the HR profession and engender human resource management best practice within workplaces.
AHRI also assists HR practitioners and people managers to excel in their profession through the provision of valued benefits and services that contribute to their workplace effectiveness and career development.
AHRI’s strategic imperatives are to:
- Educate and lead HR practitioners and people managers to improve standards, practices and impact
- Be the career partner for HR practitioners and people managers
- Be the HR centre of excellence that organisations use to build their human resource management capability
- Provide relevant and accessible education, professional development and networking opportunities
- Provide services, tools and resources that contribute to professional effectiveness
- Promote the creation of inclusive and sustainable work environments