HealthShare NSW is a statewide organisation of more than 5,100 employees delivering more efficient support services for NSW Health. HealthShare NSW is the largest public sector shared services model in Australia.
Around 90 percent of HealthShare NSW employees work in frontline roles, directly supporting patients and people living with disability through the provision of food and linen services and the supply of disability services and equipment.
Statewide services provided by HealthShare NSW include:
- Human Resource Services such as payroll, employee support and recruitment
- Financial Services such as accounts payable, accounts receivable, general ledger and reporting
- Food and Hotel Services
- Linen Services
- Procurement Services
- Warehousing and Distribution
- EnableNSW, which assists people with a disability to live and participate in the community
- Non-Emergency Patient Transport
HealthShare NSW aims to be a trusted and valued partner enabling excellent health care in NSW. We do this by supporting the delivery of patient care through the provision of state-wide services, and being responsive to the needs of hospitals, clinicians and health managers working in the State's public health system. Our state-wide services offer value for money solutions which are innovative and operationally effective, ensuring the best utilisation of health resources.Web Address: http://www.healthshare.nsw.gov.au