Berry Street is Victoria’s largest independent child and family services organisation. Berry Street works with children, young people and families to recover from the devastating effects of violence, abuse and neglect. Their focus is on the right of every child to a good childhood, growing up feeling safe, nurtured and with hope for the future.
Berry Street focuses on
- Providing safe homes for children who can’t live safely at home due to violence and abuse
- Helping children recover from trauma
- Helping vulnerable child to learn and develop
- Strengthening families and communities
- Advocating and speaking out for childhood
Berry Street believes that all children should have a good childhood, growing up feeling safe, nurtured and with hope for the future.Web Address: https://www.berrystreet.org.au/