At Focus Care, we take the time to get to know you – your likes and loves, your needs and wants. We are proud to provide NDIS services in which you have full control over the services and supports you receive.
Our disability services and supports focus on your choices and are tailored to your requirements so you can achieve your full potential and live your best life.
Our long-term one-on-one support is available to people living with a disability in NSW, Queensland and Victoria.
Why Choose Focus Care?
- A trusted team: We don’t outsource care. Our reliable support workers are personally selected by us, vetted, and trained to meet the unique needs of our clients.
- Reliable and recommended: We have an outstanding track record for helping clients achieve their goals. In a recent survey, 100% of clients said they would recommend us.
- We speak your language: Our support workers speak a combined 40+ languages.
- Creative therapies for well-being: Our group courses and one-on-one classes for art therapy, pet therapy and music therapy provide a space to explore your creativity and learn new skills in an encouraging environment.
- Early childhood intervention
- Support Coordination
- Support for complex and standard needs
- Specialised younger onset dementia care
- Outings and social activities
- Home nursing
- Personal care
- Domestic assistance
- Art therapy
- Music therapy
- Pet therapy