The Association of Professional Staffing Companies in Australia (APSCo Australia) provides all companies involved in the recruitment and management of professional talent, who have a commitment to excellence, the specialist support and distinctive voice they need to be successful. APSCo Australia represents members we respect in a profession we understand.
The Association’s core principles are:
- Market education through advocacy and public policy discussion driven by member input.
- Research and industry benchmarking
- Business and professional standards through education and resources
- Services and resources to support business growth and competitive advantage
The Association commits to :
- Influence and inform the conduct of all members and the sector at large, through its advocacy, research and benchmarking, business & professional standards and resources programs
- Enforce and uphold the Code of Conduct, Rules, Guidelines and Constitution which governs all members and, as required, take action when grievances are raised against member companies or individuals.
The Association is a trusted, internationally recognised badge of quality to:
- Governments and regulators
- Candidates, contractors and employees
- Employers and clients
Twitter: @APSCoAuWeb Address: http://www.apscoau.org