Australian Network on Disability has continued our partnership with the Australian Institute of Company Directors (AICD) to increase board representation of people with disability.
The program supports leaders with disability by increasing their governance knowledge. Additionally, disability confidence training is provided to board directors to help remove common barriers people with disability face securing board positions.
The program is offering 15 full-fee scholarships that include: –
- 8 months of mentoring with an Australian business leader.
- Either the Company Directors Course or the Foundations of Directorship program, both ran by the AICD.
- One-year membership to the AICD.
- A subscription to the AICD’s Directorship Opportunities service.
- Tailored leadership workshops to support career and leadership progression.
Options to attend courses either face-to-face or online are available.
One of the huge benefits of the program was that it provided the opportunity and privilege to be mentored by a highly experienced, female mentor who had such great knowledge at the executive level,” Fifi Rashando – Directing Change Scholar
Applications are competitive, but we do encourage previous applicants of Directing Change and Disability Leadership Program to apply again.
Applications are open now until midnight 20 November 2022.
For more information or to apply, visit our delivery partner – Australian Scholarship Foundation website.