Building disability confidence in an organisation takes commitment and passion. These awards highlight the organisations and individuals who have shown commitment to disability confidence in 2022.
Disability confidence is a journey and there is always opportunity to learn and grow. We want to celebrate that impact that is being made every day. The following awards recognise the hard work and dedication in disability inclusion and celebrates the impacts that we are making towards a more equitable future.
- Access & Inclusion top performers 2021-22
- Disability Confident Recruiter 2022
- Disability Employee Network of the year 2022
- Disability Confident Changemaker of the year 2022
Nominations are now open
You can apply for the following awards;
- Disability Employee Network of the year application form
- Disability Confident Changemaker of the year application form
Nominate yourself, your organisation, or a colleague today.
Simply fill out the nomination form and email firstname.lastname@example.org by Midnight Sunday 15 May 2022. Winners will be announced on the awards night.
Tickets now available
Ensure you are there to cheer on the winners, network with fellow passionate allies, or even accept your reward.
The evening will include food and beverages as well as plenty of opportunities to network and socialise in-person. This is a fabulous opportunity to celebrate the hard work and amazing impact we are making towards access and inclusion within Australian business.
- Date: Wednesday 8 June 2022
- Time: 6pm
- Where: Melbourne Convention and Exhibition Centre (MCEC)