Learn from the experiences of our prestigious lineup of speakers and take away valuable, practical solutions you can apply in your own organisation.
Master of ceremonies
Levelling the playing field while flattening the curve: How COVID-19 provides opportunities to improve accessibility and inclusion in the workplace
Tony Abrahams, Co-founder and CEO of Access Innovation Media (Ai-Media)
Staying the course with the Access and Inclusion Index
Hear from the Top Performers in our 2019-20 Access and Inclusion Index to gain first-hand insights into the practices that led to their success and how they used the Access and Inclusion Index to their advantage.
- Stein Helgeby, Cassie Alexander and Josephine Julian, Department of Finance
- Fiona Davies, Life Without Barriers
- Darren Baird, ANZ
Sponsor presentation: Attorney-General's Department
Kimberley Congram, Assistant Director, Intergrity and Security Division, Commonwealth Attorney-General’s Department.
Supporting networks and their members throughout the COVID-19 crisis
- Matthew Parker, Enablers Network, Victorian Department of Premier and Cabinet
- Ricki Sandler, Abilities Network, ANZ
- Emily Reaper, Disability Ability Wellness Network (DAWN), Life Without Barriers
To strengthen the focus of the Q&A sessions, we encourage you to submit your questions before the event. There will also be a live chat function for you to submit questions during the virtual conference.