Administration Officer (Sydney)
- Full-time, permanent role based in the heart of Sydney’s CBD.
- Be part of a highly productive, collaborative and friendly team.
- Contribute to the success of our powerful network of members committed to inclusion of people with disability.
We’re looking for an experienced Administration Officer to join our fabulous team. This role demands an array of proficiencies, particularly excellence in customer service, teamwork and time management.
The Australian Network on Disability (AND) is a national, for-purpose organisation with members from the private, public and third sectors. We support our members to build understanding and capability to welcome customers and employees with disability.
AND has an affirmative action employment strategy for people with disability and makes adjustments to accommodate individuals in the recruitment, selection and employment processes.
As a high-performing team member, you will have:
- Excellent administration, customer service and interpersonal skills
- An eye for detail and a desire to provide the best quality service to our clients and team
- Demonstrated ability to work autonomously and as part of a team
- Good time management skills and the ability to work under pressure
- A positive, flexible and proactive approach
- High level of professionalism and/or experience working in a corporate environment
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office and/or Salesforce and/or easily able to grasp digital platforms and processes
How to apply
Please send your CV, and a cover letter addressing the criteria in the Position Description, to Shamim Islam, Finance and Administration Manager, via firstname.lastname@example.org, by 9am, Friday 19 October.
We are an inclusive employer and encourage applications from candidates with disability, and other diverse groups. Decisions are never based on stereotypical assumptions or personal characteristics or circumstances.