We have an incredible line up for our 8th Annual Conference.
Session One 9am - 10:50am
- Welcome from AND Chair, Peter Wilson AM
- How the National Disability Insurance Agency has built an inclusive workforce, Louise Glanville, NDIA
- KEYNOTE: "No Goodness Without Greatness", Randy Lewis, Keynote Speaker
Session Two 11:20am - 12:50pm
- Employment opportunities for people with Autism Spectrum Disorder - the Dandelion Project, Mitch Levy, Department of Human Services
- Willing to Work Inquiry - Results and Recommendations, The Hon. Susan Ryan AO, Disability and Age Discrimination Commissioner
- An update from the Australian Government, Felicity Hand, Deputy Secretary, Department of Social Services
- Launch of 'Information Sharing and Monitoring' guide and video, a free resource for employers.
Session Three 1:40pm - 3:30pm
- Workshop A - Changing Hearts and Minds through Inclusive Storytelling
- Workshop B - Employment Models that Drive Inclusion - THIS WORKSHOP IS NOW FULL
- Workshop C - Universal Design for Organisations
Session Four 4:00pm - 5:00pm
- Resilience and Mindfulness, Matthew Johnstone, Drawn From Experience
- Event wrap up, Suzanne Colbert AM, CEO AND.