Registrations for the Australian Network on Disability Annual National Conference: Connecting Ideas, Shaping the Future on Tuesday, May 15, 2018 has now closed and the event has sold out.
Thank you for your interest.
This is a unique opportunity to connect with business leaders and diversity practitioners from across private, public and for-purpose organisations to advance access and inclusion for people with disability.
Why you should attend
- Hear thought-provoking presentations from globally renowned industry leaders and experts.
- Discover innovative ideas.
- Share knowledge and learn from tried and tested practices.
- Exploring practical, usable tools.
- Take away valuable solutions to apply in your own organisations.
All transactions are processed in Australian Dollars (AUD).
Prices are exclusive of GST.
Payments must be made by Visa or Mastercard.
Early bird (available until Friday 6 April)
- Member: $680
- Member (group of five or more): $640
- Non-member: $880
- Non-member (group of five or more): $840
- Member: $720
- Member (group of five or more): $680
- Non-member: $920
- Non-member (group of five or more): $880
Optional workshop - Wednesday 16 May
- Member: $220
- Non-member: $250
Ticketing and cancellation policy
- If, after booking you are unable to attend, you are welcome to nominate someone else to attend in your place.
- Please update your details on the registration platform using the ‘modify’ button, at least 10 days prior to the event.
- Places cannot be shared.
- Cancellation more than 21 days before the event: 100% refund
- Cancellation 20 to 10 days before the event: 50% refund
- Cancellation less than 10 days, no refund
- Cancellation must be made by the ‘unregister’ button on the registration platform.
For more information
If you have any questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org