Who should attend and why?
The conference will attract between 150 to 200 delegates, including CEOs, Senior Managers, Diversity Practitioners, Human Resources Professionals and WH&S Advisors, from both the public and private sectors. The conference is also suited to:
- Managers who are responsible for disability initiatives and programs within their organisations.
- Employers and managers responsible for managing people with disability.
- Senior leaders with a professional interest in disability.
- Other professionals with a particular interest in disability as it affects business.
- Accessibility practitioners, building managers, communications professionals.
Why you should be interested
AND’s Annual National Conference is a hallmark event in disability as it relates to business.
It offers a unique and valuable way to demonstrate your businesses commitment to advancing the access and inclusion of people with disability in all aspects of business.
Held in a world class Melbourne venue, thought provoking presentations from leaders and experts in disability will showcase the latest research, industry developments, experiences and management tools that can support professionals to make a difference by investing their resources wisely to achieve maximum impact.