Annual and financial reports
The Australian Network on Disability’s annual reports explain how we have worked with and supported Australian organisations to build their confidence to welcome employees, customers and stakeholders with disability.
Annual Report and Financial Statements 2019
The Australian Network on Disability’s (AND) Annual Report 2019 provides valuable insights into the tactics, activities and experiences of Australia’s strongest business disability network.
Featuring case studies from IBM, Medibank, National Disability Insurance Agency and Telstra, the Report showcases some of Australia’s most accessible and inclusive organisations and highlights how we supported our network of 249 public, private and for-purpose organisations to move closer towards their access and inclusion goals.
“Our Annual Report 2019 is a testament to the remarkable achievements of our network and our members’ everyday commitment to a future that’s more inclusive of people with disability. As Australia’s strongest business disability network, our impact reverberates across the world, and each year I’m very proud to reflect on how, together, we’re contributing to positive change and sustainable progress,” said Suzanne Colbert AM, CEO of AND.
Download the reports in Word or PDF formats:
- Annual Report 2019 (PDF, 4.4MB)
- Annual Report 2019 (Word, 63 KB)
- Financial Statements 2019 (PDF, 1.5MB)
- Financial Statements 2019 (Word, 108 KB)
Past Annual Reports and Financial Statements
- Annual Report 2018 (PDF, 5 MB)
- Annual Report 2018 (Word, 1.96 MB)
- Financial Statements 2018 (PDF,175 KB)
- Financial Statements 2018 (Word, 164 KB)
- Annual Report 2017 (PDF, 7MB)
- Annual Report 2017 (Word, 131 KB)
- Financial Statements 2017 (Word, 82 KB)
- Annual Report 2016 (PDF, 8.1 MB)
- Annual Report 2016 (Word, 208 KB)
- Financial Statements 2016 (PDF)
- Financial Statements 2016 (Word)
- Annual Report 2015 (PDF)
- Annual Report 2015 (Word)
- Financial Statements 2015 (PDF)
- Financial Statements 2015 (Word)
Sincere thanks to Scott Tobutt and the team at PKF for providing pro bono auditing services to the Australian Network on Disability.
"PKF are proud to be able to support the Australian Network on Disability through performing our audit services on a pro bono basis. As an organisation, the Australian Network on Disability provides an invaluable service in promoting and supporting businesses that encourage employment of people with disability, and for us to be able to support them and thank them for their community efforts is a privilege to our team."