Annual and financial reports
The Australian Network on Disability’s annual reports explain how we have worked with and supported Australian organisations to build their confidence to welcome employees, customers and stakeholders with disability.
Annual Report and Financial Statements 2019
We enjoy the opportunity to celebrate the year that was through our Annual Report. As we continue to strengthen and grow, so too does our network and the opportunities we have to advance inclusion of people with disability.
- Annual Report 2019 (PDF, 4.4MB)
- Annual Report 2019 (Word, 63 KB)
- Financial Statements 2019 (PDF, 1.5MB)
- Financial Statements 2019 (Word, 108 KB)
Past Annual Reports and Financial Statements
- Annual Report 2018 (PDF, 5 MB)
- Annual Report 2018 (Word, 1.96 MB)
- Financial Statements 2018 (PDF,175 KB)
- Financial Statements 2018 (Word, 164 KB)
- Annual Report 2017 (PDF, 7MB)
- Annual Report 2017 (Word, 131 KB)
- Financial Statements 2017 (Word, 82 KB)
- Annual Report 2016 (PDF, 8.1 MB)
- Annual Report 2016 (Word, 208 KB)
- Financial Statements 2016 (PDF)
- Financial Statements 2016 (Word)
- Annual Report 2015 (PDF)
- Annual Report 2015 (Word)
- Financial Statements 2015 (PDF)
- Financial Statements 2015 (Word)
Sincere thanks to Scott Tobutt and the team at PKF for providing pro bono auditing services to the Australian Network on Disability.
"PKF are proud to be able to support the Australian Network on Disability through performing our audit services on a pro bono basis. As an organisation, the Australian Network on Disability provides an invaluable service in promoting and supporting businesses that encourage employment of people with disability, and for us to be able to support them and thank them for their community efforts is a privilege to our team."