DCR for organisations
Making your internal recruitment and selection process accessible to people with disability is essential if you want to attract talented and skilled people from the entire talent pool. However, barriers in the process often inadvertently block applications from this group.
The course is open to both members and non-members of AND.
Why you should become disability confident:
Becoming disability confident will enable you to ensure skilled candidates with disability are able to apply for roles.
It will help you to:
- Become an employer of choice for people with disability.
- Access skilled and talented applicants from the entire talent pool.
- Better reflect the diversity of the community in which you operate.
- Analyse your recruitment process to identify and remedy unintended barriers.
- Reduce the risk of receiving a disability discrimination complaint.
When you commence the DCR program we will guide your organisation to:
- Identify and remove any barriers to your recruitment and selection process.
- Build the confidence of your consultants to refer skilled and talented candidates with disability to your clients.
- Understand and implement workplace adjustments.
- Understand and test the accessibility of your website.
- Adhere to the DCR Charter.
- Achieve annual Disability Confident Recruiter status and use of logo.
For more information about the Disability Confident Recruiter program, please contact us.