Content Marketing Officer - Sydney
Are you seeking a role where you can use your communication, marketing and event management skills to make a difference? We want to hear from you! We're looking for a Content Marketing Officer to join our Sydney team.
The Australian Network on Disability (AND) is a not-for-profit organisation that is resourced by its members to advance the inclusion of people with disability in all aspects of business. We help our members to welcome people with disability as employees, customers and suppliers.
AND has an affirmative action employment strategy for people with disability and makes adjustments to accommodate individuals in the recruitment and selection and employment process.
About the role
The role of the Content Marketing Officer is to assist with the development and delivery of marketing and communications activities that support the promotion of the organisation’s brand, services, reputation and market position. The position reports to the Marketing and Public Relations Manager. The role requires a limited amount of interstate travel.
Key deliverables of the role
- Ensure consistency of messaging, accessibility and adherence to the style guide.
- Create, update and upload content (written, audio and video) to website and member area. Ensure accessibility, currency and accuracy of information.
- Research and write media releases, news items and blog articles.
- Develop and drive the use of a content log to help ensure AND’s expert knowledge is current, tailored and well communicated.
- Research, write and distribute the monthly e-newsletter and weekly news bulletin using Email Marketing Service (EMS) and Customer Relationship Management (CRM) platforms.
- Assist with creating and updating marketing collateral for example, brochures, business cards, posters video’s and stationary. This includes briefing suppliers, design agencies and printers.
- Monitor media for relevant content. Identify opportunities to provide expert comment.
- Support the development of a social media strategy. Post engaging content and manage communities across social media channels (Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube and 3 x Facebook pages).
- Measure, analyse and report on social media, website and email marketing platforms.
- Support the running of organisational events including; Annual National Conference, International Day of People with Disability Cocktail Party, quarterly roundtables, webinars and other events as required.
- Assist with processing orders for publications and customisation of HTML versions.
- Support the team with writing, editing and proof reading.
AND has a lot to offer the right person for this busy role. Are you seeking a change and feel a ‘for purpose’ organisation is for you? If so, we want to hear from you! Please send a copy of your CV and cover letter adressing the criteria in the Position Description below to Megan Bishop, Marketing and PR Manager at email@example.com by 9am, Monday 25 September.
We are an inclusive employer and encourage applications from candidates with disability, and other diverse groups. Decisions are never based on stereotypical assumptions or personal characteristics or circumstances.