Content Marketing Officer (Sydney)
- Contribute to the success of our powerful network of members actively committed to inclusion of people with disability.
- Be part of a highly productive, collaborative and friendly team.
- 4 day, 9-month role based in the heart of Sydney’s CBD.
Are you seeking a role where you can develop and drive content for an organisation that values equity and inclusion? We want to hear from you. We're looking for a Content Marketing Officer to join our Sydney team.
Australian Network on Disability (AND) is a national, member-based, for-purpose organisation that makes it easier for organisations to welcome people with disability in all aspects of business. We’re driven by our belief that people with disability are skilled and capable social and economic contributors, entitled to share in the economic, social, cultural and political wealth of Australia.
We empower our network of members to be actively inclusive of customers and employees with disability. We support them to build their understanding and expertise, connect with others and check their progress on access and inclusion.
We have an affirmative action employment strategy for people with disability and make adjustments to accommodate individuals in the recruitment, selection and employment process.
About the role
We are looking for an enthusiastic and proactive Content Marketing Officer to join our high-performing team. Use your outstanding written skills to develop content that will contribute to the success of our powerful network of members.
As the Content Marketing Officer, you will assist with the development and delivery of Marketing and Communications activities that supports the promotion of the organisation’s brand, services, reputation and market position. You will work closely and report to the Marketing and Knowledge Manager.
The role is best suited to someone with excellent written skills, attention to detail and has around five years’ experience with online communications including website and social media.
Limited amount of interstate travel may be required.
Key deliverables of the role
- Create, update and upload content (written, audio and video) to website and member area. Ensure accessibility, currency and accuracy of information.
- Research and write media releases, news items and blog articles.
- Ensure consistency of messaging, accessibility and adherence to the style guide.
- Research, write and distribute the quarterly bulletin and weekly e-newsletter using Email Marketing Service (EMS) and Customer Relationship Management (CRM) platforms.
- Assist with creating and updating marketing collateral for example, brochures, business cards, posters video’s and stationary. This includes briefing suppliers, design agencies and printers.
- Monitor media for relevant content. Identify opportunities to provide expert comment.
- Support the development of a social media strategy. Post engaging content and manage communities across social media channels (Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube and 3 x Facebook pages).
- Support the running of organisational events including; Annual National Conference, International Day of People with Disability Cocktail Party, quarterly roundtables, webinars and other events as required.
- Assist with processing orders for publications and customisation of HTML versions.
- Support the team with writing, editing and proof reading.
- Develop and drive the use of a content log to help ensure AND’s expert knowledge is current, tailored and well communicated.
How to apply
Please direct any questions about the role to Steven Oesterreich, Marketing and Knowledge Manager, via phone: 02 8270 9208 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please send your CV and a cover letter addressing the criteria in the Position Description to email@example.com by Tuesday 28 January 2020.
We are an inclusive employer and encourage applications from candidates with disability, and other diverse groups. Decisions are never based on stereotypical assumptions or personal characteristics or circumstances.