- Flexible working arrangements
- Sydney CBD
The Australian Network on Disability (AND) works with 300+ blue chip active members from the private, public and NFP sectors to increase access and inclusion for people with disability as employees and customers.
We are a highly respected and trusted organization, with a great culture. This year we have captured our brand story and we’ll start 2021 by implementing recommendations from our recent marketing and communications review.
About the role
The Content Creator will work closely with the Marketing and Communications Manager to create written and visual content that support the organisation’s communications, tools and resources. You’ll be joining a great team of enthusiastic people who are motivated by our purpose. You’ll be energetic, creative and organised so that you can deliver in a fast-paced working environment.
Experience and knowledge
- You’ll be a wordsmith with a passion for excellence and accuracy
- You’ll know about, and empathise with, the barriers experienced by people with disability
- You’ll have solid experience in preparing content with strong attention to detail
- Knowledge of accessibility and Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) 2.0
- Proficient with Content Management System (CMS), knowledge of SEO.
How to apply
Please send your CV with a cover letter addressing the criteria in the Position Description above, to Rida Leung, Rida.Leung@and.org.au, by Sunday 13 December.
We are an inclusive employer and encourage applications from candidates with disability, and other diverse groups. Decisions are never based on stereotypical assumptions or personal characteristics or circumstances. We have an affirmative action employment policy for people with disability and makes adjustments to accommodate individuals in the recruitment and selection and employment process.