COVID Safety Plan
To ensure the in-person aspect of our Annual Conference is COVID safe and follows the NSW Government COVID regulations we will:
- Limit the number of delegates that can attend the in-person aspect of our conference.
- Ensure there is ample spacing between tables and seating to allow for physical distancing.
- Regular and thorough cleaning and sanitisation of surfaces.
- ICC facilitate contact tracing upon entering the premises.
- Hand sanitiser and hand washing stations available.
- AND COVID Safe plan and contact tracing for the event.
Find out more about ICC Sydney’s COVID precautions. Watch their EventSafe Guide video:
AND will monitor and accept all COVID Safe advice for the NSW government page. If you are unable to attend the in-person event due to COVID restrictions, we will refund the difference in cost between the in-person ticket and the virtual ticket.