If you decide to become a Disability Confident Recruiters you will be asked to sign a Charter, making a public commitment to address the following points.
- As a ‘Disability Confident Recruiter’ we are committed to providing fair and equitable treatment for candidates with disability.
- Our key recruitment web page(s) are accessible as per the Web Content Accessibility Standards (WCAG 2.1) and provide people with disability equitable access to our employment information.
- Our premises enable equitable participation throughout the recruitment process and where this is not possible, we have a dignified alternative.
- We know how to make adjustments to accommodate a candidate’s specific requirements throughout the application, assessment and interview process.
- We provide key information in alternate formats on request.
- We take role briefs, advertise roles, screen, test and interview candidates with disability based on the essential requirements of the role.
- We communicate with candidates with disability using their preferred method of communication.
- We provide information and development to our recruitment consultants on disability confidence and awareness.
For more information about the Disability Confident Recruiter program, please contact us.