Disability confidence for recruiters
The training assists recruitment staff to identify ways to develop your organisation’s capacity to be a confident employer of people with disability.
Disability confidence for recruiters will challenge you, disrupt your thoughts and has the potential to facilitate change in practice and processes across your organisation.
The training will be done through discussion, group activities, scenarios and video.
Upon completion of this course you will:
- Understand the importance of disability confidence for individuals and the whole organisation
- Have greater awareness of what disability is in the Australian society
- Be confident in using the right language and doing the right things
- Understand the value of inclusive behaviours and attitudes
- Understand the key concepts, such as workplace adjustments, inherent requirements and sharing information
- Understand good practice and ensuring the recruitment and selection processes are barrier free
- Understand how to have a confident conversation with a hiring manager
- Know where to find further information and assistance, including Employment Assistance Fund.
For more information, or to book please contact us today.