eLearning – Disability Confident Managers
Our new Disability Confident Managers eLearning solution assists managers and supervisors to be inclusive of people with disability every day at work.
Many organisations have told us how beneficial it would be for their people leaders and human resources teams to do our acclaimed Disability Confidence training. While there’s no replacement for attending a facilitated session, we have adapted the content from this training and our highly regarded Manager's Guide to Creating a Disability Inclusive Workplace into an eLearning format to make it easier for every people leader to benefit from this essential training.
Featuring videos, interactive activities and real-world examples, the Disability Confident Managers eLearning course is a valuable resource for all people leaders, no matter where they’re located across Australia.
Who will benefit from this course?
- People leaders – executives, managers and supervisors
- Human Resources and recruitment professionals
- Diversity and inclusion practitioners
- Understand the business benefits of inclusion of people with disability
- Feel confident discussing disability using the right terminology and etiquette
- Better understand the diversity of people with disability in Australia and employers’ obligations
- Know how to create an enabling environment
- Know about workplace adjustments, privacy and sharing personal information
- Contribute to inclusion of employees with disability across the employment cycle
The course includes three modules of around 20 minutes, which can be completed at your own pace:
- About disability
- Communication and key concepts
- Creating enabling environments for your team
Delivery and pricing
You can purchase access for individuals for $45 (+GST) or you can purchase the SCORM file and upload to your own Learning Management System for $15,750 (+GST) and provide unlimited access for all your people leaders.
You are invited to access the course for a 7-day free trial.
For further information or to arrange access, please contact us.
Also available: Disability Confident Workforces
Build disability confidence across your whole organisation with our new Disability Confident Workforces eLearning solution.