- Applicants must have a disability and be registered with Disability Services at their university. As this is a targeted program specifically for students with disability, applicants are required to provide any relevant disability information and any information about adjustments or modifications that may be required for the duration of the program. Alternatively, students may provide valid medical information if not registered with Disability Services.
- Applicants must be enrolled in the second last or final year of a relevant degree at a recognised tertiary institution. Please note that every employer has their own eligibility and selection criteria. Please read information carefully pursuant to the relevant opportunities. In some cases, a background check may be required as part of the recruitment process.
- Applicants mustn't be on a leave of absence from their studies (e.g. deferred, working full time, etc.)
- Applicants must be committed and prepared to participate fully in the program and be available to attend a student briefing conducted by AND before starting the program.
- Applicants must have full work rights in Australia (applicants for Government programs must be Australian Citizens).
- Preference will be given to those applicants who haven't applied for or participated in the Stepping Into program previously.
Find out more
For more information, please contact us.