Events & Marketing Administrator (Sydney)
- Be part of a highly productive, collaborative and friendly team.
- Use your outstanding organisational skills to take our Annual National Conference to the next level.
- Contribute to the success of our powerful network of members actively committed to inclusion of people with disability.
Are you seeking a role where you can apply your outstanding organisational skills and gain hands-on events and marketing experience? We want to hear from you. We're looking for an Events & Marketing Administrator to join our Sydney team.
Australian Network on Disability (AND) is a national, member-based, for-purpose organisation that makes it easier for organisations to welcome people with disability in all aspects of business. We’re driven by our belief that people with disability are skilled and capable social and economic contributors, entitled to share in the economic, social, cultural and political wealth of Australia.
We empower our network of members to be actively inclusive of customers and employees with disability. We support them to build their understanding and expertise, connect with others and check their progress on access and inclusion.
We have an affirmative action employment strategy for people with disability and make adjustments to accommodate individuals in the recruitment, selection and employment process.
About the role
We are looking for an enthusiastic and proactive Events & Marketing Administrator to join our high-performing team. Use your outstanding organisational skills to take our Annual National Conference to the next level and support the successful execution of our full calendar of events and marketing activities.
As part of the Marketing and Communications Team, you will take a hands-on approach to planning and delivery of our Annual National Conference and other key events. You will work closely with colleagues across all areas of the business to assist in the development and execution of a range of digital and traditional marketing activities that support AND’s wider business objectives.
The role is best suited to a recent graduate or someone with 1-2 years’ experience in marketing, events or project administration.
Some interstate travel may be required.
Key deliverables of the role
- Coordinate delivery and promotion of our Annual National Conference, end-of-year cocktail party and other key business events
- Collect feedback and assist with post-event analysis
- Liaise with internal and external stakeholders to deliver marketing collateral and events that align with our brand and business objectives
- Ensure an up-to-date and sustainable inventory of marketing collateral and assist with distribution
- Assist in tracking social media activity and responding to social media enquiries
- Update our website using a Content Management System
- Assist with website management and identify opportunities for improvement
- Respond to marketing-related enquiries and escalate enquiries when necessary
- Keep abreast of industry news, undertake research and disseminate information to support our subject matter experts
- Create and maintain an image library
- Organise and maintain the Marketing Team’s digital filing structure, and databases of suppliers, contacts and subscribers
- Assist with data collection and reporting
- Assist in the development of marketing processes and procedures
How to apply
Please send your CV and a cover letter addressing the criteria in the Position Description to email@example.com by 9am, Monday 25 March 2019.
Please direct any questions about the role to Steven Oesterreich, Marketing and Knowledge Manager, via phone: 02 8270 9208 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are an inclusive employer and encourage applications from candidates with disability, and other diverse groups. Decisions are never based on stereotypical assumptions or personal characteristics or circumstances.