Webinar: A whole-of-business approach to access and inclusion
Looking for a practical, sustainable approach to inclusion of people with disability? Want to bring access and inclusion to life across your organisation?
As part of your membership with AND, you have access to our Access and Inclusion Index – a tool to help you drive access and inclusion outcomes across your whole organisation. The Index can help you:
- Deeply understand access and inclusion across your organisation
- Engage with colleagues to build awareness and knowledge
- Measure performance across ten key business areas
- Identify areas of strength and opportunity
- Establish a foundation from which to build disability confidence and capability
- Gain a roadmap to accelerate your progress
- Formulate a strategic plan for the future
Around 100 organisations have already used the Access and Inclusion Index to improve accessibility and inclusion of people with disability across their business. Join us at this free webinar to find out how you, too, can use the Index to your advantage.
Who’ll benefit from this webinar?
- Business function leaders
- D&I and HR practitioners who want to learn how they can support their organisation’s progress
- Anyone involved in achieving organisational goals relating to access and inclusion
- People Leaders who want to gain an understanding of accessibility in practice
A must-watch for organisations looking to participate in the 2019 Index!
What you'll learn
- How to comprehensively assess access and inclusion across your organisation
- How to use the Index to engage leaders and colleagues across business areas
- Highlights and innovations from our 2018 Index
- Key dates and next steps for participation in 2019
- Date: Wednesday, 3 July 2019
- Time: 12pm to 1pm
- Cost: Free
- Who can attend: Any employee of an AND Member organisation
Webinar registration form
Please complete this form to register your place.