Information for businesses
Why get involved?
Being a PACE mentor will help you, and your organisation, to challenge your views and tackle any unconscious bias about people with disability. You’ll build your disability confidence and develop your leadership skills, while supporting your mentee to achieve their career goals.
Engaging with PACE Mentoring is simple. AND manages the program from start to finish. This includes recruiting and selecting mentees; matching mentors and mentees; pre-program briefings; and, the evaluation process and feedback.
- Increase your disability confidence by working alongside people with disability.
- Be an employer of choice for people with disability.
- Grow a diverse and inclusive workforce to support innovation and change.
- Enhance skills such as managing diversity, coaching and listening.
- Gain customer loyalty.
- Strengthen workplace morale and productivity.
Find out more
The PACE Autumn program (April-July 17) has now closed for employers to participate.
For more information, or to register your interest for our Spring program (September-December 2017) please contact Stephanie Littlewood, Programs Manager on 02 8270 9240 or email@example.com.
 According to a University of Massachusetts survey, 92% of the American public view companies that hire people with disability more favourably than those that do not. 87% of the public also agree that they would prefer to give their business to companies that hire people with disability.