How to get there and parking
Conference venue: International Convention Centre Sydney
Address: 14 Darling Drive, Sydney NSW 2000.
The in-person aspect of the Conference will take place on Level 3 in the Cockle Bay room.
Venue and area maps
A Map for the International Convention Centre Sydney can be found on the ICC Sydney's website (opens in a new window).
Look at the surrounding area on Google Maps (opens in a new window).
ICC Sydney has two 24-hour car park facilities located within the Exhibition Centre and First State Super Theatre, comprising a total of 826 car spaces (including 11 accessible car spaces that will need to be organised with ICC Sydney in advance).
Additionally, there are secure car parks located in and around Darling Harbour, including Wilson Harbourside Car Park and Wilson Darling Square Car Park (with accessible parking available). Please note that these car parks come at a cost.
Find out more about ICC Sydney car parking and rates (opens in a new window).
The main entrance to the Convention Centre can be found at the northern end of ICC Sydney, closest to Cockle Bay (Darling Harbour) and Harbourside Shopping Centre. The closest drop off and taxi zone address is Iron Wharf Place. The closest light rail stop is Convention stop, and the closest train station is Town Hall.
There are a number of ways to get to the ICC Sydney by public transport:
- Train – Town Hall and Central Stations are both approximately 1.3 kilometres away from ICC Sydney.
- Bus – ICC Sydney has its own bus stop. Bus routes 389 and 501 stop at Harris Street near Allen Street, 900 metres from ICC Sydney.
- Taxi and Uber – The best taxi and Uber drop off and pick up locations include the new Iron Wharf Place next to Harbourside Shopping Centre and Zollner Circuit on the Southern end of First State Super Theatre, both accessed via Darling Drive.
- Sydney Light Rail – The Light Rail travels right through a number of Darling Harbour stations including ICC Sydney’s stops, Convention Centre and Exhibition Centre. The Light Rail starts at Central Station in the CBD and travels to Dulwich Hill in the inner west.
- Ferry – Cruise into Darling Harbour on a ferry with direct services from Circular Quay, King Street Wharf or Pyrmont Bay Wharf. Captain Cook Cruises operates services between Darling Harbour Convention Wharf, Barangaroo King Street Wharf No.1 and Circular Quay.
- Airport – Darling Harbour is only 8km from Sydney Airport.
- Water Taxi – Water Taxi’s depart from The Rocks, Circular Quay, The Opera House and Luna Park, to Darling Harbour.