Information for students
What is the Stepping Into program?
- Are you in your last or second last year at university?
- Are you registered with your university's disability services?
AND’s Stepping Into program can help you gain paid, hands-on work experience with leading Australian businesses.
We work closely with these sought-after organisations to ensure quality internships are delivered in accessible and inclusive working environments.
Grow your self-confidence and build your network of contacts, while you study. Stepping Into will make it easier for you to transition from study to employment.
- Gain valuable career-relevant work experience.
Find out more
- View a full list of eligibility criteria.
- If you have questions, you might find the answer you’re looking for in our frequently asked questions section.
- Review our Stepping Into - Student Handbook.
- What you need to know when you're relocating for a Stepping Into role.
Keep in touch
For more information, please contact us.