Information for students
What is the Stepping Into program?
- Are you in your last or second last year at university?
- Are you registered with your university's disability services?
AND’s Stepping Into program can help you gain paid, hands-on work experience with leading Australian businesses.
We work closely with these sought-after organisations to ensure quality internships are delivered in accessible and inclusive working environments.
Grow your self-confidence and build your network of contacts, while you study. Stepping Into will make it easier for you to transition from study to employment.
- Gain valuable career-relevant work experience.
Applications for Winter 2021 are now open!
View a list of current opportunities here, and apply through the online form by midnight, Sunday 11th April 2021.
Already applied? If you have applied for Stepping Into Internships in the last 12 months, email email@example.com or call 03 9621 2276 with a list of at least 3 position preferences.
Find out more
- View a full list of eligibility criteria.
- If you have questions, you might find the answer you’re looking for in our frequently asked questions section.
- Review our Stepping Into - Student Handbook.
- What you need to know when you're relocating for a Stepping Into role.
Live in regional Victoria? See our Connect50 website for more internship opportunities.
Keep in touch
For more information, please contact us.