Information for students
What is Stepping Into?
- Are you in your last or second last year at university?
- Are you registered with your university's disability services?
If so, Stepping Into is a paid internship program that can help you to gain paid, hands-on work experience in your chosen industry.
The Australian Network on Disability (AND) works closely with our members, who are leaders in Australian business, to find quality paid internships.
You can get on-the-job skills, build your network of contacts and develop your confidence and experience in the workplace.
- Improve your job application and interview technique.
- Gain valuable experience in your preferred area of work.
- Develop networking and social skills in a professional environment.
- Grow your contacts.
- Showcase your skills and knowledge in the workplace.
- Learn new skills, knowledge and experience for your resume.
- Receive continual support throughout the program.
Find out more
Applications for Summer 2017/2018 are now open. Apply Now!
For more information, please contact us.