Information for students
What is Stepping Into?
Are you in your last or second last year at university?
Do you want to gain paid work experience in a leading organisation, build networks of contacts, and develop valuable skills and experience?
Stepping Into is a paid internship program designed specifically for university students with disability who want to gain paid hands-on work experience in their chosen industry.
We work closely with our members to find internships for you to gain exposure to the workforce and gain experience in your chosen area.
You'll work alongside experienced professionals and have the chance to learn on the job.
- Improve your job application and interview technique.
- Gain valuable experience in your preferred area of work.
- Develop networking and social skills in a professional environment.
- Grow your contacts.
- Showcase your skills and knowledge in the workplace.
- Learn new skills, knowledge and experience for your resume.
- Receive continual support throughout the program.
Applications for our Winter 2017 program are now open. Apply now!
Find out more
Sign up to our mailing list to learn about upcoming internship openings.
For updates and networking with other students, please visit our Stepping Into page on Facebook.
For more information, please contact us.