Member Roundtables are informative and dynamic sessions that cover important topics related to disability, accessibility, recruitment, employment and more. These events allow our network to talk about their progress and challenges in a supportive, engaging and insightful environment.
Open to employees of Member organisations, our roundtable meetings are held throughout the year in Brisbane, Canberra, Melbourne and Sydney.
To access presentations and resources from previous Member Roundtables, please log in to the Member Area.
Upcoming Member Roundtables
- Date: Thursday 5 March 2020
- Time: 9:30am to 11:30am
- Location: Kindly hosted by Westpac in Tower Two, Barangaroo, Sydney.
- RSVP: Please register your attendance to email@example.com by COB Monday 2 March 2020.
- Date: Thursday 12 March 2020
- Time: 10am to 12pm
- Location: Kindly hosted by the Department of Human Services in the Louisa Lawson Building, 25 Cowlishaw Street, Greenway.
- RSVP: Please register your attendance to firstname.lastname@example.org by COB Monday 9 March 2020.
- Date: Thursday 2 April 2020
- Time: 11am to 1pm
- Location: Kindly hosted by RMIT at 60 Swanston Street, Building 8, Room 13, Level 4, Melbourne.
- RSVP: Please register your attendance to email@example.com by COB Friday 27 March 2020.
- Date: TBA (previous roundtable was 19 November 2019)
- Time: TBA
- Location: TBA
- RSVP: TBA
For further information about our Member Roundtables, please contact us.