Member Roundtables are informative and dynamic sessions that cover important topics related to disability, accessibility, recruitment, employment and more. These events allow our network to talk about their progress and challenges in a supportive, engaging and insightful environment.
Open to employees of AND Member organisations, our roundtable meetings are held throughout the year in Brisbane, Canberra, Melbourne and Sydney.
To access presentations and resources from previous Member Roundtables, please log in to the Member Area.
Upcoming Member Roundtables
- Date: Tuesday 29 September 2020
- Time: 9:45am (for a 10am start) to 11:30am
- Location: Kindly hosted by Deakin University.
- RSVP: Given that the upcoming Melbourne Roundtable will be held virtually, we are pleased to welcome our members from Melbourne, Northern Territory, South Australia, Tasmania and Western Australia to attend. Please register your attendance to firstname.lastname@example.org by COB Friday 25 September 2020.
Sydney & Brisbane
- Date: Thursday 17 September 2020
- Time: 10am to 11am
- Location: Kindly hosted by Microsoft.
- RSVP: Please register your attendance to email@example.com by COB Monday 14 September 2020.
- Date: TBA (previous Canberra roundtable was Tuesday 21 July 2020)
- Time: TBA
- Location: TBA
- RSVP: TBA
For further information about our Member Roundtables, please contact us.