Confident Conversations for Mentally Healthy Workforces
According to the Black Dog Institute, one in five (20%) Australians aged 16-85 experience a mental illness in any year. As such, many employees in Australian organisations will experience or are experiencing a mental health issue.
This training assists you to understand the context of mental health in the workplace and identify ways to develop your organisation's culture to be more inclusive and drive positive workforce wellbeing. Barriers for people with mental health are discussed and an understanding of workplace adjustments is developed.
Confident Conversations for Mentally Healthy Workforces will provide an open environment for you to ask questions and has the potential to disrupt thoughts and increase inclusive behaviours and attitudes. This will be done through discussion, group activities, scenarios and video.
Upon completion of the course you will:
- Understand the importance of disability confidence for individuals and the whole organisation
- Have greater awareness of the context of disability including mental health in the workplace and Australian society
- Understand the value of inclusive behaviours and attitudes
- Have awareness of the legislative requirements
- Gain strategies to support workforce wellbeing and confident conversations
- Know where to find further information and assistance.
For more information, or to book please contact us today.