A voice for employers
The Australian Network on Disability (AND) harnesses the voice of our members to influence and shape government policy and improve practice.
By doing this we can identify crucial systemic issues and collaborate to create solutions and facilitate best practice.
Submissions and reports are formed in consultation with our member organisations, our Board of Directors and expert advisors.
Submissions and reports
- Submission to the Legislative Assembly for the Australian
Capital Territory Standing Committee on Health, Ageing and
Community Services ACT Inquiry into the Employment of
People with Disability (PDF)
- Submission to the House of Representatives Standing Committee on Education and Employment Inquiry into School to Work Transition, August 2017 (accessible Word)
- Submission on 2018 discussion paper: Disability Employment Services
- Submission on 2012 discussion paper: Improving Employment Participation of People with Disability
- Report on the economic benefits of improved employment outcomes, Deloitte 2012