Program Coordinator (Melbourne)
- Full-time, permanent role based in Melbourne CBD.
- Be part of a highly productive, collaborative and friendly team.
- Contribute to the success of our world-leading programs.
- Support talented people with disability to build their skills and launch their careers.
We’re looking for a highly productive Program Coordinator to join our fabulous team. This role demands a positive attitude, excellent organisational skills and a talent for communication.
The Australian Network on Disability (AND) is a not-for-profit organisation that is resourced by its members to advance inclusion of people with disability in all aspects of business.
In combination, our members across the private, public, education and for-purpose sectors employ more than 11% of the Australian workforce.
AND has an affirmative action employment strategy for people with disability and makes adjustments to accommodate individuals in the recruitment and selection and employment process.
About the business unit
AND runs two programs that connect their member organisations with students and jobseekers with disability: Stepping Into internships and PACE Mentoring. These programs provide people with disability workplace exposure and an opportunity to develop their employability skills, while building disability confidence and leadership skills amongst the participating staff from member organisations.
About the role
As a high-performing member of our Programs Team, you will contribute to the success of the Stepping Into and PACE Mentoring programs. Working closely with the Program Manager and the Sydney-based Program Coordinator, you will provide administration support and coordination to source applicants, match opportunities and monitor progress of placements across the two programs. Some interstate travel may be required.
- High level of computer literacy with a flair for learning
- High level of proficiency in Microsoft Office applications
- Experience with, or willingness to learn how to use, a Customer Relationship Management system (Salesforce)
- Excellent organisational skills to manage multiple programs
- Excellent written and verbal communication, including telephone and videoconferencing use
- Friendly, engaging manner and a positive attitude
- Experience with online communications, including website content, social media and e-marketing
- Effective and flexible team player
- Highly productive and able to work in a fast-paced, high-volume environment
- Ability to work autonomously
- Emotional resilience to assist students with disability with applications
- Calm, constructive problem-solving style
- Confidentiality of information
- Commitment to continued learning
- Integrity, honesty and trust
Interested? Download the Program Coordinator Position Description (Word, 75 KB).
How to apply
Please send your CV, and a cover letter addressing the criteria in the Position Description, to email@example.com, by midnight on Sunday 17 February 2019.
We are an inclusive employer and encourage applications from candidates with disability, and other diverse groups. Decisions are never based on stereotypical assumptions or personal characteristics or circumstances.