Program Coordinator (Melbourne)
Are you seeking a role where you can use your administration, organisational and people skills to make a difference? If so, we want to hear from you.
We're looking for a Program Coordinator to join our Melbourne team.
The Australian Network on Disability (AND) is a not-for-profit organisation that is resourced by its members to advance the inclusion of people with disability in all aspects of business. We help our members to welcome people with disability as employees, customers and suppliers.
About the role
The Program Coordinator will work closely with the Program Manager (Melbourne-based), Sydney-based Program Coordinator and Relationship Managers to contribute to the success of AND's Stepping Into internship and PACE Mentoring programs.
This involves providing strong administrative support, as well as the organisation, time management and interpersonal skills to source applicants, match opportunities and monitor progress of placements across the two programs. Some interstate travel will be required.
Key deliverables of the role
- Manage and maintain data. This includes jobseeker applications, matching information and correspondence.
- Produce high quality position descriptions and upload information onto the AND website.
- Promote and market internship and mentoring opportunities to people with disability, through universities, disability employment services and other related organisations.
- Liaise with university students and job seekers with disability by telephone and email and assist them in applying for mentoring and internship roles.
- Build relationships and liaise with universities and other providers.
- Conduct online surveys and prepare evaluation reports for AND members.
- Assist with the internship and mentoring matching processes.
- Conduct briefings and interviews with students and job seekers with disability, face to face and via Skype.
AND has a lot to offer the right person for this busy role.
If you have any questions about the position or the Stepping Into or PACE Programs, please contact Amy Whalley on 02 8270 9250 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
To apply for this role, please send a cover letter addressing the key responsibilities of the role and your resume to email@example.com.
We are an inclusive employer and encourage applications from candidates with disability, and other diverse groups. Decisions are never based on stereotypical assumptions or personal characteristics or circumstances.