Relationship Manager (Sydney)
- Be part of a highly productive, collaborative and friendly team.
- Contribute to the success of our powerful network of members actively committed to inclusion of people with disability.
- Full-time, permanent role based in the heart of Sydney’s vibrant CBD
- Flexible working arrangements
The Australian Network on Disability (AND) works with 300+ blue chip active members from the private, public and NFP sectors to increase access and inclusion for people with disability as employees and customers. We are a highly respected and trusted organisation, with a great culture.
We empower our network of members to be actively inclusive of people with disability. We support them to build their understanding and expertise, connect with others and check their progress on access and inclusion.
We have an affirmative action employment strategy for people with disability and make adjustments to accommodate individuals in the recruitment, selection and employment process.
About the role
Are you seeking a role where you can use your analysis, consulting and people skills to make a difference? We want to hear from you. We're looking for a Relationship Manager to join our Sydney team.
As part of our Member Experience Team, your role as Relationship Manager is to influence change within AND member organisations, so that they become more accessible and inclusive of candidates, employees, customers and stakeholders with disability.
This role requires a consultative approach, preparedness to learn all that AND knows, and the ability to craft bespoke solutions for our members. Using your excellent analytic, creative and interpersonal skills, you will support a portfolio of member organisations and guide them to achieve their accessibility and inclusion goals.
Key deliverables of the role
- Support a portfolio of members to develop and achieve their diversity and inclusion goals as they relate to people with disability
- Undertake analysis and report back to members on practices, policies, action plans and opportunities for change
- Design and deliver programs, training, educational and promotional events
- Support the delivery of projects that assist AND and our members to further the equitable inclusion of people with disability across all aspects of business
- Deliver customised services, information and referrals to members in a time-effective and high-quality manner
- Develop and manage projects with multiple stakeholders
- Support the delivery of informative and engaging networking events for members
- Contribute to providing cutting-edge information to AND by staying up to date with relevant research and reports on a specific area of accessibility and inclusion.
Download the full Relationship Manager Position Description (Word, 80 KB).
How to apply
AND has a lot to offer the right person for this busy, high-performing role. Are you seeking a change and feel a for-purpose organisation is for you? If so, we want to hear from you.
Please send your CV and a cover letter addressing the criteria in the Position Description to firstname.lastname@example.org by Friday 11 June 2021.
Please direct any questions about the role to Emily Matthews, Member Experience Team Leader, via phone: 02 8270 9200 or email:email@example.com.
We are an inclusive employer and encourage applications from candidates with disability, and other diverse groups. Decisions are never based on stereotypical assumptions or personal characteristics or circumstances.