Read about students who have successfully completed the Stepping Into program.
- Akshay's path to graduate success
- DHHS walking their talk
- Tapping into potential through internships at ANZ
- Flexibility to shine at BHP
- DHHS supports career pathways for university students with disability
- A proactive approach to inclusive employment at The University of Sydney
- Realising career goals as a new grad at Victoria Police
- Intern discovers her career potential through work experience at the Department of Social Services
- Internship experience gives Honours student with disability a competitive edge
- Graduates at Telstra gain a crucial head start in life
- Interns to employees at Life Without Barriers
- Cummins taps into talented interns with disability
- Lachlan escapes his comfort zone and reaps the rewards
- Yun discovers more than banking through his internship with Westpac
- Here to stay: How Stepping Into Internships led Bethany to the job she loves
- Sabastian rediscovers his love for engineering
- How an internship helped Sabine regain confidence
- AND programs support Elvin to get his career on track
- Nathan steps closer to career goal after internship with Victoria Police
- Teena's Stepping Into a new direction
- Georga's internship delivers dose of confidence
- Jack’s passion for diversity leads to new skills
- Cynthia follows her dream career to New York, Department of Foreign Affairs and Trade
- Brendan's passion for learning supports employment goals, Telstra
- Job's inclusive internship experience, Telstra
- Chris takes a step closer to employment, Telstra.
- Property and investment organisation Stockland's experience with the Stepping Into internship program.
- Adrian Chau's internship at PwC, which led to him gaining a position!
- Law graduate Jean-Paul's experience as a clerk at Herbert Smith Freehills and his journey to securing a graduate role at a major Australian Government department.
- Eight years after Stepping Into - the reflections of intern Joseph Abi-Kattar and supervisor Jason Barker.
- Anne Cosentino's internship at Department of Education and Communities.
- Holly Williamson's internship at the Crown Solicitor's Office.
- Cynthia Sasongko's internship at Department of Education WA State Office.
Submit your own Stepping Into Success Story
Have you participated in Stepping Into and want to submit your own success story? Write your responses to the questions on the below document, and email it through to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Find out more
For more information, please contact us.