The Australian Network on Disability (AND)’s Disability Confidence Survey, 2016 shows that even when organisations feel positive about welcoming people with disability they often don’t know what to do.
In addition, for a number of years disability discrimination complaints have been the largest proportion of complaints received by the Australian Human Rights Commission.
Our vision is to create a disability confident Australia, and our learning solutions have been designed to achieve just this. They include training programs, tailored information sessions, e-learns and webinars.
By having the right behaviours, attitudes, systems and knowledge, you can create an inclusive environment that successfully includes people with disability as employees, customers and stakeholders.
- eLearning: Disability Confident Managers
- Disability confidence training
- Welcoming customers with disability
- Confident Conversations for Managers to create Mentally Healthy Teams
- Confident Conversations for Mentally Healthy Workforces
- Lunch and learn
For more information or to book a session, please contact us.