Free webinar: Make digital accessibility part of your DNA
Digital accessibility can drive innovation, enhance your brand, extend your market reach and minimise your legal risk. The business case for digital accessibility is strong, with clear advantages to businesses of all types.
The challenge for many organisations is how to move beyond ICT compliance and make digital accessibility part of their DNA.
In this free webinar, you'll learn practical strategies to embed and maintain accessibility across your organisation.
Who will benefit from this webinar?
- ICT teams
- D&I and HR practitioners who want to learn how they can support their organisation’s progress
- Anyone involved in digital design and delivery
- People Leaders who want to gain an understanding of accessibility in practice
A must-watch for organisations looking to boost their ICT scores in our Access and Inclusion Index!
What you'll learn
We’re thrilled to have two of Australia’s foremost experts in digital accessibility provide practical advice on how to embed and maintain accessibility across your organisation. Intopia’s Sarah Pulis and Andrew Arch will cover four key areas:
- Compliance with WCAG 2.1 and beyond
- Testing with a diverse range of users
- Factoring in accessibility from the start
- Ensuring accessibility in ICT procurement
- Date: Friday, 5 April 2019
- Time: 12pm to 1pm
- Cost: Free
- Who can attend: Any employee of an AND Member organisation
To register, please email your name, position, organisation and accessibility requirements to email@example.com.