Who we are
The Australian Network on Disability is a national, membership based, for-purpose organisation that makes it easier for organisations to welcome people with disability in all aspects of business.
We are driven by our belief that people with disability are skilled and capable social and economic contributors, entitled to equitable opportunities in society. We work together with your business to help you increase your disability confidence, engagement and action.
We’re not an employment agency, and don’t find jobs for people with disability. We give support, conduct training, share our knowledge and facilitate networking opportunities so that you can become disability confident.
Building disability confidence, engagement and action
Becoming disability confident makes good business sense, and is proven to improve outcomes, innovation and productivity.
But, even if your organisation is open to the idea of welcoming people with disability you may be unsure about exactly what to do.
Our highly skilled Relationship Managers take the time to listen so we get a good understanding of your needs. This helps us to develop a customised plan so you can meet your goals.
Supporting your business goals
- Help you develop the behaviours, attitudes, systems and knowledge to successfully engage with people with disability as employees, customers and stakeholders.
- Provide an effective management tool to measure your performance and help you to identify where to direct your resources for maximum impact - Access and Inclusion Index.
- Increase opportunities for you to engage with skilled people with disability through innovative programs such as our Stepping Into internship program and PACE mentoring program.
- Facilitate networking opportunities for mutual learning and information sharing – roundtable events and webinars.
- Collaborate with you to develop customised tools and specialist publications.
- Provide you with training in Disability Confidence for Human Resources, Disability Confidence for Managers and Disability Confident Recruiter.
- Undertake valuable projects that inform us on what it takes to successfully include people with disability as employees, customers and suppliers in a range of businesses and locations.